Comprehensive Experience In Food & Drug Law Matters
Our comprehensive food and drug practice involves advising and representing companies involved in the development, manufacture, production, packaging, and distribution of products regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including food, food additives, dietary supplements, drugs, cosmetics, and medical devices. Our Chicago law firm provides a complete range of advisory, compliance, and enforcement defense services.
Our assistance for clients in the food and drug industries includes:
- Food, drug, dietary supplement, medical device, cosmetic regulatory requirements
- Labeling issues
- Preparation & Filing of Food Contact Notifications & Food Additive Petitions
- Evaluating “Generally Recognized as Safe” Status of Packaging Components and Food Ingredients
- Developing & Implementing FDA Compliance Procedures
- Preparation for & Response to Government Inspections
- USDA Compliance for Meat & Poultry Producers & Packagers
- Enforcement Defense, Litigation
- Product Crisis Management ( Recalls and similar actions)
- Packaging & Labeling Compliance
We work with you and your product from initial development, through pre-approval and approval, and entrance into the market. Our assistance extends beyond entrance into the market, as we can work with you on any inspection or violation issues you may encounter. Our experience in product crisis management means if you face a sudden product problem or potential recall of your product, you will have an experienced product crisis management team to help you evaluate the legal and practical issues you confront and to help guide your company through them effectively.
Thorough preparation and experienced guidance are your best defense against violation allegations, government interference, and litigation. Our goal is always to keep you a step ahead by planning, preparing, evaluating, analyzing, and executing comprehensive product plans.
If you would like to learn more about how we can serve you and your company, contact us anytime.